We hope you have been browsing around our site, but since you are here now, let us tell you a secret – THIS IS WHY WE EXIST! We want you and the world to know more about sustainable agriculture. We want you to know that even if you live in a studio apartment in downtown anywhere, you can be an urban farmer. You can do your part to make the world a better place for many generations to come. Sustainable agriculture is our consuming passion.
Here at the Ranch you will see numerous examples of what you can do at home with your friends and families. Here are just a few examples:
- Grow your own fish and veggies in an aquaponics system in a window well.
- Feed your family from that cluttered space in your basement or garage.
- Raise some chickens for eggs and meat in your tiny backyard.
- have a yard that produces and does not just consume your time in mowing and watering (but is still beautiful).
- Use recycled materials to provide energy for your home and improve your lifestyle.
- Grow livestock on less than an acre.
- Use live lawnmowers and not ones that consume energy.
- Fertilize your lawn naturally.
- Buy locally and significantly reduce your carbon footprint.
- Develop a transportation mentality that is carbon friendly.
If you are already in business in agriculture, we want to show you how to be more profitable and ecolonomic as we way in your business. There are so many things you can do to make your business more sustainable. Schedule a visit or come to one of our seminars or events. Call us at 303-495-3705 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.